Advanced Medical of Twin Cities is a Minneapolis Chiropractor practice offering all the benefits of comprehensive chiropractic care. We provide chiropractic adjustments, acupuncture and massage therapy to reduce pain, improve range of motion and allow you to achieve optimal health.
Local clients who have taken advantage of our expertise have experienced short-term and long-term benefits including:
- Improved flexibility. Chiropractic adjustment helps your spine regain its optimal alignment, which in turn takes pressure off the muscles that support your spinal column. Combined with massage therapy, your muscles become more flexible, allowing you to move more freely and with noticeably less discomfort. Chiropractic adjustments increase your range of motion and when it is combined with greater muscular flexibility, you may discover that you feel better than ever before.
- Greater immune system strength. Chiropractic care boosts your body’s natural capacity for self-healing. By releasing toxins that build up in muscle tissue, chiropractic care encourages the immune system to attack those toxins, thereby strengthening your overall immune system.
- Better sense of balance. If you struggle with issues of balance, chiropractic treatment can enhance your ability to stand and walk without the fear of falling down. Chiropractic adjustments release pressure that builds up in your joints, and if the joints around your neck are affected by such pressure, you may experience bouts of dizziness and/or vertigo. By helping to relieve that pressure, you can experience a greater sense of balance.
- Decreased stress response. Advanced Medical of Twin Cities offers a number of short and long-term treatments that have the immediate effect of reducing stress. These include chiropractic adjustments and massage therapy, but they also include acupuncture. The immediate impact of these treatments is clear, but the long-term effects may be less obvious. Chiropractic care initiates the body’s healing response to an enormous number of conditions and ailments, and over time it can help you by initiating healthier patterns that are consistent with long-term care.
- Reduction or elimination of headache pain. If the headaches you experience periodically rise to the level of severe discomfort or if you have been diagnosed as experiencing migraine headaches, chiropractic care can provide noticeable relief. Massage therapy, chiropractic adjustments, and acupuncture are excellent treatments to reduce or eliminate the pain you experience from headaches.
Trusted Local Chiropractor, Minneapolis
Advanced Medical of Twin Cities offers a full range of chiropractic treatments that can be tailored to meet your unique needs. If you would like to schedule an appointment with our team, call us today at (763) 541-1280.