Acupuncture is a system of healing that has been around for thousands of years. It originated in China, has been studied for millennia, and is a proven method of helping the body heal from a wide range of medical and physical issues. It is the practice of helping the body heal by inserting sterile needles into pressure points on the body. Acupuncture is a very effective treatment that can provide almost immediate relief for ailments such as stress, inflammation in the joints, and lower back pain. Acupuncture, used in combination with chiropractic care can provide relief for many common conditions including headaches, arthritis, insomnia, neck pain and stiffness and many others. Advanced Medical of Twin Cities offers acupuncture, chiropractic care and massage therapy for those living in the Golden Valley, Plymouth, and Minnetonka, MN area. Our team is committed to helping you and your family achieve optimal health.
Achieve Optimal Health, MN
The staff at Advanced Medical of Twin Cities offers our clients multidisciplinary health care services that include medical providers, chiropractors, rehab therapists, and holistic care in one state of the art, central location. This team works together for the true benefit of each of our patients. Further, our staff treats each patient kindly, respectfully, and with great care. Your treatment plan will be created specifically for you, which will allow you to address the specific issues that you are dealing with.
Acupuncture and chiropractic care are two of the services offered by Advanced Medical. Used together, these treatments can positively impact many health conditions including the following:
● Treatment for injuries suffered in car accidents: Major and minor car accidents can cause serious injury and long term neck and back pain, muscle spasms, and headaches. The team at Advanced Medical is very good at identifying these injuries and developing treatment plans following car accidents.
● Rehabilitation after an injury: Whether you are a weekend-warrior who sprained an ankle or a home-improver who fell off a ladder, Advanced Medical can help you rehab after suffering an injury.
● Treatment of arthritis: Advanced Medical has multiple ways of treating the symptoms of arthritis, including acupuncture and chiropractic treatments. These treatments increase range of motion and help your joints heal.
● Relief from headaches: Acupuncture has also been used to reduce the pain and frequency of headaches. There are other causes of headaches too, and Advanced Medical can identify those causes with you.
● Lower-back problems: If you have ever had a lower back injury, you know how all-consuming it can be. There is no escape from the pain of a lower back injury. But Advanced Medical will work to reduce the pain and help your body to recover so that the chances of the problem recurring are minimal.
● Nutrition issues: Advanced Medical understands the systems of the body, and what we put into our bodies can have a huge impact on our overall health. Your health can improve by making even small changes to your diet, and Advanced Medical can help you make them.
To schedule an appointment with the team at Advanced Medical of Twin Cities, call (763) 541-1280.