Advanced Medical of Twin Cities offers our clients a variety of different therapeutic massages. The benefits of good massage therapy—and we emphasize good—are numerous. But not every massage therapy technique is right for everyone. That is why we place such a strong emphasis on providing our clients with only the most advanced techniques offered by the most professional massage practitioners of chiropractic health care.
Therapeutic Massage we offer are:
- Sports Massage: Injuries incurred in various sports can heal faster when one or more of the sports massage techniques is employed. These techniques can help speed up your recovery time, improve your athletic performance and help when you experience an injury.
- Injury Rehabilitation Massage: We also offer injury rehabilitation as a means of helping you not only recover from injury, but get back to your pre-injury state of well-being. Furthermore, injury rehabilitation massage can be the sole aspect of your chiropractic care, or it can be employed as one part of a larger rehabilitation program, depending on your specific needs.
- Therapeutic Massage: This therapeutic technique is also referred to as pain-relieving massage. The focus of therapeutic massage is to provide pain relief by massaging inner muscles. One of the main benefits of therapeutic massage is that it improves circulation in the specific areas that are addressed.
Massage has many important benefits. They include:
- The reduction of stress
- Improvement in circulation
- Pain reduction or elimination
- More energy
- Nervous-system calmness
- Less frequent and severe muscle spasms
- Lymphatic drainage
Massage Therapy, Golden Valley and Plymouth, MN
When you receive a massage from Advanced Medical, you will be receiving excellent therapy from a Certified Massage Therapist. Even among excellent chiropractic practitioners, we believe that we are uniquely qualified to serve you. The breadth of issues that can be treated with our massage therapy techniques is wide-ranging.
Our staff makes total wellness of our clients the top priority.
With the help of an Advanced Medical , it will be only a matter of time before you begin to feel relief from the discomfort you are experiencing. We work closely with you to identify what kind of massage therapy technique will most benefit you. Though not everyone will respond to massage in the same way, for most people massage therapy becomes an integral part of their overall wellness. If you are under stress for prolonged periods or have been in an accident or a fall, massage therapy can help you recover faster.
If you live in the Golden Valley, MN area and would like to schedule an appointment, call us today at 763-541-1280.