Advanced Medical of the Twin Cities offers a full range of chiropractic services, and does so professionally, caringly, and courteously. The Advanced Medical staff will work with you to help your body get back to a state of wellness. Your treatment plan will be individualized so that it works optimally for you, and it will be based in the medical science that forms the basis of chiropractic care.
Benefits of Acupuncture
Acupuncture can help with a wide variety of health conditions including allergies, headaches, insomnia, depression, anxiety, joint pain, blood pressure issues, stomach issues, sports issues, PMS, infertility and much more. Acupuncture is not painful and offers many benefits to our patients. The overall goal of acupuncture is to promote and restore the balance of energy, which flows throughout your body.
In addition to acupuncture, here are some of the other forms of treatment you can receive from Advanced Medical of the Twin Cities:
● Automobile injuries: Car accidents are common causes for chiropractic treatment, so if you have been in an accident, Advanced Medical can help you.
● Injury rehab: If you have sustained an injury and it’s now time to make progress toward a healthier state of being, Advanced Medical has the tools and experience to create a rehab plan for you.
● Massage Therapy and Stress reduction: Massage therapy is an area of specialty for reducing pain and helping the body relax. Advanced Medical has multiple ways of helping you reduce stress.
● Arthritis: Chiropractic care can ease the pain in joints caused by inflammation in the synovium.
● Headaches: Headaches can be caused by many different things, including concussions, diet, and stress. Advanced Medical can help you identify and address the sources of headaches.
● Lower-back pain: Whether caused by a specific event or simply by getting older, lower back pain can affect many areas of your life. If you are experiencing lower back pain, Advanced Medical can help you with many possible treatments.
● Workplace injuries: If you work in a profession that requires heavy lifting, the chances are good that you have experienced one injury or another. But if you work in a more sedentary environment, injuries can still occur.
● Nutrition: What we eat and drink can have a marked impact on our overall health. Advanced Medical has the expertise to help you identify aspects of your nutritional habits that may be inhibiting better health.
For more information about the services offered by Advanced Medical, call our team at (763) 541-1280 to schedule an appointment.